This is Matsuosan.
I’m currently working on a game like this by myself in UE4.
Recently, I’ve been getting a lot of requests for development work in UE4, so I made this page.
I have many skills related to game production, such as scenario writing, music composition, programming, design, and video creation, and I can take on any of those jobs.
If you would like to hire me for a job, please read the following notes and send me an email using the mail form below.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- I will give the highest priority to work requests made through the mail form below.
- I consider compensation as a measure of my ability and evaluation. Therefore, I will not accept free work or negotiate a discount.
- I will not accept free work or bargaining.
- Only pay AFTER I confirm your commission. Any payment before I accept your commission will be considered a donation.
- Advance presentation of the amount of compensation is optional, but we can respond more quickly if it is presented first.
- I accept only PayPal payments, please have money beforehand.
- Commissions will never be started unless I receive full payment.
- It is expected that you pay 100% of the price before I start.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
- If payment is not made in a timely manner, there is a possibility of your commission being canceled on the spot.
- If the work you’ve requested is very labor intensive, I have the right to charge extra. This will be stated before you send the money.
- In principle, no refunds will be made.
- You MUST include your email in the payment info. If you don’t, I’m refunding you until you have done so.
- When sending money through PayPal, always use “pay for goods/services” option! Never use “Friends/families”.
- If you wish to tip, you may add it to the original total. I sincerely thank you for putting value in my work.
- You MUST select “No shipping required”.
- You may always and only email at ‘matsuo0283@Gmail.com’ for a WIP (work in progress) of your commission.
- I am not in charge of sending WIPs unless asked for or I feel the need to.
- I may be asked to give advice or ideas for an entire project, but unless I am under contract to do so, I will focus only on the work I am asked to do and will not say anything about your project or offer any expertise. This is because direction, planning, consulting, and management are my main work.
- Rude/disrespectful/abusive commissioners will have their commission immediately canceled with a refund based on how much of the my work was completed already.
- Any mistakes made on my behalf (e.g. misread description, missed a detail, etc) I will correct them free of charge.
- However, if the mistake is a result of insufficient information or not mentioned to me when I accepted your commission, I am not obliged to correct or change anything for you.
- If however, you wish to request a significant change (a mistake that isn’t on my behalf) I may or may not change it for you.
- If I happen to accept your request, there will be a fee depending on how big the change is. (20%-50% of the original price)
- Under no circumstances will I ever remake an entire commission. Please state everything clearly and in full detail when ordering as I do it exactly as stated. If you insist on a remake no matter what, you will simply have to commission me again.
- Once I have completed the work and you have inspected it, the work is then complete.
- I will not be held responsible for any problems or troubles that may occur afterwards, unless it is a maintenance service or other contract for which I receive a monthly fee. And I will not answer any questions or consultations afterwards.
DEADLINES AND REFUNDS
- You may set a deadline if you wish but it must be reasonable.
- If you need you need the work finished quickly and wish for your commission to be PRIORITY, there will be a fee depending on how fast you want it done. Commissioners can receive A full refund if I have not started your commission at all.
- You may cancel your commission after I started but the refund amount will depend on how much I have completed. I will still send the incomplete work.
- If I am close to finished, NO refunds are allowed.
- If I have completed the Work already, there are ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
- I may not be able to meet deadlines due to engine bugs or other problems that are not my responsibility, so in the spirit of faith that your trust will not be compromised, I will not be held responsible for any failure to meet deadlines for requests that are not express options or other special requests for which there is no additional charge.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHT
- All of the work I undertake is a commercial product, and I grant you permission to edit, modify, distribute, merchandise, or use in advertising all of my work that you request.
- However, this does not waive my rights as the creator of the work.
- I retain all rights to my work. Regardless of whether you are the commissioner or not, my work belongs to me, and any fraudulent use of the creator or alteration of the credits is not allowed.
- I may also use logic, methods, and assets from my own work to solve your commission.
- In exchange for your ability to use them the work you commission from me, you waive any and all legal rights that prohibit me from using the same in my own work, and you are obligated to tolerate all of them.
- I reserve the right to publish a portfolio of work that I have been asked to do.
If for any reason you wish to prohibit this, you will need to make a separate agreement.
- The use of any of my work or property other than the requested work is prohibited.